4 cups rolled oats
2 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
2 Tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup rice malt syrup (or honey or maple syrup)
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Mix the oats, coconut, coconut sugar into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the coconut oil, syrup and vanilla essence. Mix until combined.
- Spread out thinly on two trays lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 – 15 minutes until golden (be careful not to overcook it).
- Let it cool for 5 minutes then break apart to desired chunks.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
Don’t forget to tag us in your recipes @mylkko #mylkko.
Team MYLK + KO