1 cup mashed bananas (about 3-4 bananas)
2 flax eggs (need 2 Tablespoons flaxseeds or flaxmeal) OR 2 large free range eggs if not vegan
1 cup coconut cream
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup coconut sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Prepare your flax eggs if necessary by processing 2 tablespoons of flaxseeds until it makes flaxmeal (or just buy flaxmeal) and mix with 6 tablespoons water. Set aside.
- Mash the bananas either by hand or using a blender – we kept ours a little chunky as we love to really get that flavour hit of banana but if you like yours super smooth then make sure to blend it all the way.
- Add the coconut cream, vanilla essence and flax eggs.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold together.
- Mix in your raspberries.
- Pour the mix into a loaf baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 60 minutes.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
Don’t forget to tag us in your recipes @mylkko #mylkko.
Team MYLK + KO