GF, DF, VG
1/2 Cup coconut flour
1 Cup almond meal
6 Tablespoon rice malt syrup
2 Tablespoon coconut oil
½ tsp vanilla
- Mix all base ingredients in a food processor (or can be done by hand with a wooden spoon or spatula).
- Press into a square brownie tin lined with baking paper. Place in fridge while you make the filling
3 C dried pitted dates, soaked (otherwise use 3 C fresh medjool dates which don’t need soaking but remember to remove the pit)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 Tablespoon hulled tahini
1 Tablespoon almond butter
6 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Place the dates in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth (this takes about 5 minutes – you may need to stop the processor and scrape down teh sides every couple of minutes).
- Add all other ingredients and blend for another minute or until completely blended together.
- Using a spatula spread the filling over your base until nice and smooth.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour before topping with your icing.
1/3 Cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 Cup rice malt syrup
1/3 Cup cacao powder
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk and pour over your base. Let set over night before cutting!
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do.
Don’t forget to tag us in your recipes @mylkko #mylkko.
Team MYLK + KO